
3 grilled chicken breast (marinate in Italian dressing for at least a few hours before grilling)
2 T butter
6 oz sun-dried tomatoes (if you can find them great, otherwise use what I used, see below)
1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
12 oz. pkg. bowtie pasta
The Sauce:
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1/2 head roasted garlic (I used about a tsp of garlic powder instead)
1/2 tsp ground pepper
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, coarsley chopped (I used about 2 pinches of dry)
1/2 C. Parmesan cheese, grated (use fresh)
Grill Chicken and then cut into slices. In pan melt butter and saute mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes. If you use sauce below, saute mushrooms first and then add sauce. In saucepan bring cream, garlic, pepper and parsley to a boil, then simmer for about 10 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese and stir until sauce has thickened. Drain pasta and mix it all together. Top with parmesan cheese and Enjoy!!
This is the sauce I used. I found it at Walmart in the pasta sauce section on top shelf. I used about half the jar. I think it might be even better with this sauce!
No comments:
Post a Comment