Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chicken Stuffing Bundles

This recipe is from my cousin Jana Rae. I LOVE all these ingredients so I couldn't wait to try them together. It did not disappoint! Yummy and SO easy! Goes great with mashed potatoes & chicken gravy.


I made 6 bundles. I had plenty of bacon and stuffing left so you could make at least twice this amount if your family is large.

You will need:

  • Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts (again, I used 6. I buy the 10 lb. bag of frozen breast from Costco. They are the best because they are very thin) Make sure your breast are pounded thin, like 1/4 inch.
  • Bacon (1 slice for each breast)
  • 1 Box Chicken stuffing, prepared as directed on box.

Layer a cookie sheet with foil (this makes for easy clean-up) Lay a strip of bacon flat, then chicken breast, then a generous spoonful of stuffing. Fold up and secure with toothpick. Bake for about 40 min. at 350 degrees. It's just that easy!


Here is what mine looked like before baking.



1 comment:

Ali said...

what a clever idea! I love it. :)