Aahh....Pumpkin! Isn't this time of year THE BEST! I found this recipe on AllRecipes.com a few years ago and it's been a Fall favorite ever since. This makes 3 loaves, so you can eat one (yes, I'm ashamed to say I've eaten a whole loaf by myself), share one with your family, and then give one to a neighbor. Perfect! Also, it is even better the next day after the spices have sunk in. SO moist and delicious!
1 (15oz) can pumpkin (make sure it is Pure).
4 eggs
1 C. Vegetable oil
2/3 C. water
3 C. Sugar
3 1/2 C. Flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. cloves
1/4 tsp. ginger
Grease & flour 3 loaf pans. Mix wet ing. and sugar. Mix dry ing. Mix wet and dry together, just until blended. Pour evenly into pans. Bake for about 50-60 mintues. (I've found that 55 is good).
3 comments:
Sounds good, but does it taste even better? Hope to see a picture of the product!
Anyway, does your blog make you money? Learn how to start making money through your blog. Hope you’ll succeed in the blogging world. If you do, please don’t forget to remember me. :)
This is hilarious! I posted Maine Pumpkin Bread a week or two ago-how funny is that?!
It really is terrific. Every time I make it, I send a loaf with my husband and everyone in his office thinks I'm a genius!
Jane
Sounds perfect! I'm even from Maine. I'll be sure to try it out. :)
Post a Comment