

These tacos could not be easier. 3 ingredients. That's it!! If you like your meat on the sweet side you must try these. You can add as little or as much brown sugar as you'd like. I added a little less than 1/4 cup and thought it was perfect. SO yummy! You can find this sauce by the salsa in your grocery store. It's fabulous!
6 Chicken breast (I used costco's frozen breast)
1 jar El Pinto green chile sauce (we tried both mild & medium, like medium best)
1/8-1/4 C. brown sugar
Mix sauce and sugar in crockpot. Add chicken and cook for about 4-6 hours on low. Shred chicken. Serve on flour tortillas with you favorite toppings. We think olives, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, and Pico de gallo are a MUST! It's JUST that easy!

1 comment:
I forgot to mention. This one's from Mandy. Thanks girl, we LOVE these!
Post a Comment